Saturday, May 7, 2011

CVS Run

Sister C ran up to CVS to finish off the Nestle deal they have.  This is a reason why I love CVS - they keep track of the deals for you.  :D

I had run up to CVS earlier this week and used up some more coupons I had to get some Nestle candy bars, that cost me nothing after the coupons.  So I had $7 towards the $20 needed to get a $5 EBC, without spending a penny.

Today...

2 Colgate Toothpastes $2.77 each, used $1 off from All You and 75c from 5/1/11 = $3.79
6 Nestle Crunch bars 50c each, used 3 - $1/2 from a tear pad = FREE
4 Stouffers Pizza $3 each = $12
Used $4/$20 CVS purchase, emailed to me
Used $10 EBC from Airwick

Total $1.79 + tax
Received $5 ECB from Nestle + $5.54 from Colgate

I actually had this figured out to pay a few pennies, but they ran out of Crunch bars.  But This way we got dinner also :D

Note - When CVS runs a special like the Colgate, when you buy one Colgate for $2.77 and get $2.77 in EBCs with a limit of 2, if you buy 2 in a single transaction, they will add it together into one EBC.  I thought I'd get two separate ones.  So I learned something new today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment