Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Good Morning!  I am actually excited to make my meal plan this week because I get to use my new menu planner.  I know, it's a little silly, but it made me smile to file out the first page.
This week I will be starting to work on some freezer cooking.  I started a new job last week and I will have about 10 days off for Christmas.  I'm looking forward to spending that time with family, but won't have a paycheck that week so I am attempting to (brace yourself) plan ahead so I will be able to provide balanced meals without going to the grocery store.  This week's freezer items will be Chili, Tacos, and Egg McMuffins. 
Perfect Eggs
image from www.macheesmo.com

Monday:  Egg McMuffins (homemade), Fruit
Tuesday:  Salmon, Rice, Peas
Wednesday:  Chili, Corn Bread
Thursday:  English Muffin Pizza
Friday:  Tacos, Corn, Apples
Saturday: Steak, Spinach/Noodle Pasta, Green Beans

What's on your menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment