Sunday, December 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Good Morning!  I'm filling out page 2 of  my new menu planner this week.  It worked so well last week to make the menu plan, jot the things I needed down the side and then cut on the dotted line so I could run to the store.

My freezer cooking plan didn't go as well as I planned last week.  I did get Chili done, but I forgot to double the taco meat.  I got a few eggs frozen and will try to bake a few more this week because eggs are on sale again.  I'm not sure yet what I will freeze from this week's menu.

Here's what's cooking at our house this week:

Monday:  Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
Tuesday:  Baked Salmon, Green Beans with Mushrooms, Rice
Wednesday:  Ravioli, Raw Veggies & Dip, Garlic Bread
Thursday:  Cheesy Beans and Rice,
Friday:  Beef Stroganoff, Corn, Dinner Rolls
Saturday: Scrambled Eggs, French Toast, Fruit
Sunday:  Dinner out with family after the kids' Christmas program at church

I've been in a baking mood lately, so I will probably end up making at least one batch of cookies too.  :o)  What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment