Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


This week is the beginning of a challenge that Scott and I are taking on.  We have challenged each other not to eat out for the rest of the month of January.  I didn't work between Christmas and New Year's so the budget is stretched pretty thin this month and we are going to have to plan carefully and work hard to succeed at this challenge, but it will be a good test for us to see if we can do it.  I'll let you know each week how we do when I post our menu plans.  

Do any of you struggle with eating out too often?  What do you do to break the habit?  I'd love to hear your stories to help keep us motivated.

Here's what we are planning this week:
Chicken and Beef Taco Rice
Scrambled Eggs, Hashbrowns, Oranges, Green Peppers
Beef Storganoff with Noodles, Corn
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche (I keep planning this but it never gets made!!!)
Enchiladas, Salad
Homemade "Wetzel Dogs" (Complete experiment - wish me luck!)
Spaghetti, Garlic Bread

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment