Friday, March 18, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

Today I deposited $6.07 in spare change + $3 Pinecone Survey check. 

Total deposited today = $9.07

I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what our talley is for restocking our emergency fund plus saving for Indiana.  :o(  My goal this weekend is to sort that all out.  We are currently switching some of our accounts to another bank.  Our "main" bank no longer gives us free checks, so I'm switching things around so I can use up the boxes of checks I do have in another bank so I don't have to buy any more for our "main" bank :o)  I'm such a tightwad.  And I'm ok with that!  We did do our taxes, so I'm looking forward to that! 

Our goals are to...

Restock the Emergency Fund back to $1000 (currently between $500-$600)
Restock the Indiana Fund back to $500-$600
Pay off Stupidity Loan ($1899)
Pay CASH for a Second Vehicle (depends how much we have leftover from taxes haha!)
Pay CASH for our health insurance (no idea, ours expires in 2 weeks, so I should start researching that!)

Oh the list goes on and on.  But For those of you that follow our progress, I think this is enough for now. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment