Friday, April 29, 2011

BzzAgent

I, Sister C, received another box in the mail the other day with products to try from BzzAgent!  I am starting to really like this company!  I really love trying new products.

This time around, I received CoverGirl Natureluxe Foundation and Lipstick.  I hate trying to pick out a foundation color based on an online picture, but I think I did pretty well.  I'd go out in public with this foundation lol It's a pretty good match.  I've used Artistry products for the last 12 years, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  Although I'm not sure I'd ever switch, I really don't have much to complain about this product.  I've been wearing a powder foundation for several years now, and this CoverGirl was liquid.  It went on easily, covered up my dark circles under my eyes pretty well, and felt light.  I've tried other foundations that were in my mom's or sister's makeup kits when I go home and forget my foundation (mommy brain) and I never like them.  They feel "cakey" or something.  Natureluxe did not leave that heavy, makeup-y feeling on my skin.  I was quite surprised. 

I have not tried the lipstick yet, as it's in the drawer out of the kids' reach and I have to dig it out :o) 

Go HERE to find out what BzzAgent is all about, and how to become one yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment