Friday, April 29, 2011

Hy-Vee Run

Sister C made a run to the Downtown Hy-Vee.  We are going to start potty training Little V.  So I bought some bribes. The Crunch bars were on sale for 50c each, and I used 5 - $1/2 Coupons that I had snagged from a gas station.  I actually have like 15 more coupons since I saw them every time I went into a gas station, each time I snagged a few more.  Hubby R loves Trident Vitality, and the Hy-Vee store always seems to have his gum on clearance, so I ran down there.  They had them for just 25c each.  I paid $5 for all of them, and normally I'd get only 3 of them for that price.  And they still had about 200 more.  I also grabbed 2 Reese's Eggs for 37c each.

If you like jelly beans, they had lots of bags of them for 13 each.  WOW  I might go back and get a few of those bags for additional potty bribes!

No comments:

Post a Comment