Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where to Buy Bread

I love going to Taystee on 169 here in Mankato for my bread.  I've gotten the Sara Lee Soft & Smooth bread for as low as 25c each!  The bread is usually at the "use by" date, but we all know, bread lasts a long time, especially if you freeze it or keep it in the refrigerator.  Plus on Wednesdays, you get an additional 10% off!  If you spend more than $7, then you get something off their FREE rack (I got another loaf of bread).  So, I received 5 loaves of Soft & Smooth (no HFCS), Soft & Smooth Wheet hot dog buns, a loaf of Brown Sugar Cinnamon bread and a box of Animal Crackers for $7 plus tax.  I usually only have to go down there every other Wednesday.  It opens at 830, so run a quick errand after dropping the kids off at school and head on over there!  They also have punch cards where you get a punch each time you spend $6.  Fill it up (20 punches) and you get $5 off your next purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment