Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kraft First Taste Program - FREE PRODUCTS

Are you a member of Kraft First Taste?  If not, you should be :D  I received coupons for FREE Breakstone Cottage Cheese products and FREE Kraft Shredded Cheese with a touch of Philly. 

I like cottage cheese, but was not a fan of the fruit in it.  But that's because I don't care for fruit that much.  So I ate the cottage cheese, and my daughter ate the fruit LOL

The Shredded Cheese was REALLY good.  But again, I'm a cheese lover.  I didn't tell a huge difference between that and the regular cheese in the taste, but it did melt a bit better.  We use shredded cheese to make grilled cheese sandwiches and when I used the Touch of Philly it did melt easier.  I might be buying more of these when it goes on sale and you should too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment