Monday, August 22, 2011

CVS Run

Ooo, I had a fun little trip to CVS.  I didn't know how this would play out - I had a 25% off my purchase coupon.  Now that I know it takes it off the remaining balance after all other CVS coupons were applied, I would have bought something "big" I needed - maybe like the gas card promotion items - to really have saved.  Lesson learned. 


Here's what I got...oh, MCS is the Magic Coupon Scanner...

2 Starburst bags 2/$6
3 VO5 Shampoos 77c each
Huggies Wipes on clearance $1.59
ConAir brush set on clearance $2.19
4 CVS Snack bags 2/$1.99
CVS Body Wash $2.27
  • Used $3 off any purchase from CVS Beauty Club Birthday Email
  • Used $2 off any ConAir brush from MCS
  • Used $2.27 Free CVS Body Wash from Facebook - expired but they still accepted :D
  • Used $1 off ANY baby wipes from MCS
  • Used $1 ECB
  • Used BOGO Starburst from MCS - took off $4.29 instead of $3 :D
  • Used 68c from 25% off coupon lol 
Subtotal $4.10 + tax
Saved $23.66 - and I couldn't find my 2 $1 off coupons for the Starburst I printed, this could have been an even better run :D

What did you get at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment