Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Transformation Tuesday - Week 9

It's Week 9 of the Transformation and Biggest Loser contest.

We are almost to the end of the contest, and I thought it would be a good time to reflect back on the changes I've made so far.  To be honest, I didn't really think I would stick with it this long.  Now that I've made it this far, I really think I have a chance at meeting my goal in May 2012.  Here are some of the "transformations" I have seen in myself - 
   - I eat vegetables, and lots of them (and I LIKE them!!)
   - I don't drink much soda - a HUGE accomplishment for a former Dr. Pepper addict
   - I don't eat as much meat, and I don't miss it
   - I feel more comfortable in clothes without elastic waists :o)
   - I feel a sense of accomplishment, not depression when I step on the scale


Those are just the first 5 that came to mind, but overall, I am a lot happier with myself right now than I was 9 weeks ago.  So far, I've lost just shy of 21 pounds and I'm determined to lose 68-78 more by next spring.  I know I can do it. 


If you have a healthy tip or weight loss story to share, I'd love to hear it.  If you are thinking about taking the first step to a healthier you, I'd love you have you join me on my journey.  Studies show that people who lose weight "together" are more successful and have longer lasting results............

No comments:

Post a Comment