Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Update on the Old Navy Deal


First of all, if your children attend a school that requires uniforms, head to Old Navy to grab their polos for $5.  And for every $20 you spend, you get a $10 in Super C-A-S-H.  It doesn't say anything online, but today I received it and was told it's $20 off my next purchase of $40 or more.  Kind of deceiving if you ask me. 

Also, head to their Facebook page, which I didn't see until AFTER I went shopping, bummer, and you can get $5/$25 purchase and it says nothing online about not being able to combine those two offers.  The Facebook coupon does expire tomorrow. 

They also had a nice sale on uniform pants and shorts, but to be honest, I'll spend the little extra at Sears with their Kidvantage program, so that when - not IF - WHEN my son blows his knees out in his pants, they will replace them for the same size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment