Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Transformation Tuesday - Week 5

I know it's Wednesday, but let's pretend for just minute that it's still Tuesday.......

It's Week 5 of the Transformation and Biggest Loser contest.  Big news at our house - Scott won last week's weekly weigh in.  I like to think my influence helped.  :)  Actually, we are both doing well and even though I may never win a weekly prize I am very pleased with my progress.

We survived Raw Food Week last week and I dropped 4 pounds.  (I think Scott dropped 5)  I was nervous going in, but after day 2, it got easier and I'm still trying to eat partially raw each day.  Since we started the contest, I've also dropped my BMI (Body Mass Index) by 2 points.  I bought myself a new outfit - in a size smaller than I usually buy - to celebrate.  My total loss so far is 15.6 pounds.  Only about 85 more to go.  ;o)

What are your weight loss or healthy lifestyle goals?  This week my goal is to continue to stay away from Diet Dr. Pepper and to eat primarily raw foods for breakfast and lunch.  I'm hoping for a 3 pound loss this time. 

If you have a healthy tip of weight loss story to share, I'd love to hear it.  Studies show that people who lose weight "together" are more successful and have longer lasting results............

No comments:

Post a Comment