Sunday, August 14, 2011

Take Your Pennies to Office Max This Week



 Hi Friends -

Sister K's family was out and about this afternoon and stopped in Office Max.  We scored some great school supplies for under $2.00, no coupons required.


Here's what we found:


  • Plastic Rulers, $0.01 each, limit 3 (we only need 1, but got 3 anyway so we can donate 1 or 2)
  • Notebooks, $0.05 each, limit 5 (we don't really need any of these either, but they will be used someday, or we can donate some)
  • Protractors, $0.05 each, limit 3 (we actually do need 2 of these, and one can be donated)
  • Compass, $1.29 each, regular price (I just haven't caught a sale on these - the $0.01 metal compass that was on sale this week was already sold out and we drop off school supplies Wednesday so I had to grab the plastic one)

Total before tax = $1.72

I have to confess that I've never shopped much at Office Max in past years and would not have guessed that they have such great sales.  I never even used to look at their ad.  However, this year I've gotten quite a few school supplies there, and will definitely be watching their ads more closely from now on.  Since they are right next door to my Hy-Vee, it's easy to stop in for one or two items each week.

They were quite busy today, so if you do still need any of the items I mentioned, I'd get there early in the week before they run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment