Thursday, February 3, 2011

$20 Barnes & Noble Gift Card for only $10!

Oh I have a cart with books I have been waiting to buy at Barnes and Noble.  Perfect timing! 

Go HERE to get signed up with Groupon if you aren't already.  Then select "Chicago" at the top for the city. 

Read the fine print, it expires in April of this year, etc.  But I don't plan on holding onto it past noon tomorrow when it should be in my inbox!  :o)

The site is SUPER slow.  But once you do get all signed up, you can click HERE to go right to the deal if going through the steps above take too long. 

Also, before you go straight to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to use up this deal, remember you can get cash back by going through Ebates!  You also get a $5 signup bonus!  Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

Thanks for the heads up, Deal Seeking Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment