Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cheap Magazines!

Amazon is running a promotion right now when you buy $20 worth of magazines you'll get a $10 Amazon Gift Card!  This is a great way to use up your Amazon Gift Cards from Swagbucks!  I had a $20 credit still in my Amazon account, so I bought the 6 month All You magazine subscription (has TONS of coupons in it!) and the $12.98 subscription to Taste of Home (I like their recipes).  So out of pocket I spent $2.98, but will get back another $10 Amazon credit.  I've been meaning to try All You for SO LONG, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to do that.  If you already have a subscription, it will extend your subscription by 6 months, not double up your magazines you get each month. 

Whatever magazine you decide to go with, make sure to choose one that is NOT auto renewal!  Unless you are willing to pay for it later.  I chose not to, because of all the Amazon Gift Cards I get, I'll just renew with them. 

Thanks for the heads up, Deal Seeking Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment