Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hy-Vee Ad 2/2/11

HERE'S your Hy-Vee coupon matchups for their ad this week. 

Hy-Vee is also having a 12-hour sale that is good just today.  So scroll down to the bottom of the post to see those advertised items.  Warning - whenever Hy-Vee has a one day sale, it's SUPER busy.  I learned that their signs for the 12-hour sale on products are taken down, for example for today, at 8pm, but are still going to ring up at the register for about an hour afterwards.  So you have until 9pm to have the cashier scan them. 

Hy-Vee also ad matches anyone in town.  So I'm going to try to do all my shopping at Hy-Vee this week to see how it goes for those of you that do not like to shop at multiple stores.  I still like to, because I like to find the unadvertised deals and clearance items, but there are times when I don't have time during the week to run to 4 different stores, so I will let you know how easy it is to do!

Thanks for the heads up, Little People Wealth!

No comments:

Post a Comment