Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Walmart Run

I ran to the Mankato Walmart and here's what I grabbed up!

3 McCormick Spice Grinders (I LOVE THESE!) - Italian, Black Peppercorn and Garlic Sea Salt
     $1.88 each (they've been on sale better, but I couldn't wait any more!)
     used 3 -75c off (exp 2/6/11)
3 Gain Dishwashing Soap
     97c each,
     used $1 off coupon from P&G Coupon booklet (no longer available)
     = 3 for FREE
2 Athenos Greek Yogurt
     $1 each
     used 1 - $2/2 coupon
     = 2 for FREE

Total = $3.39 + tax


I can't find my receipt, I'm thinking Walmart gives the overages from coupons to tack on to other products.  I'll have to let you know if this is true once I find it :o)

2 comments:

  1. It depends on the cashier and if the coupons beep or not. If they do beep, and the cashier checks them, they might manually adjust them down. That's what their coupon policy tells them to do. Most just push them through though, because it's easier for them to just press one button than start the coupon over and enter in the amount.

    ReplyDelete