Thursday, February 17, 2011

Diaper Stock Up!

If you are near a Walgreen's, get there before the end of the week, or before they are out of diapers!  They have the W Brand of diapers (store brand) on sale for B1G1.  In Mankato, they are on sale for $6.99.  Grab the coupon booklet from the cosmetic counter, and add in the $2 off a W Brand diapers, and you'll get them for VERY cheap!  This is definitely a stock up price!  The Walgreen's $2 coupon will take $2 off for each one you buy with just that one coupon, even the free one!

Even if you don't have kids in diapers, for $1.50/bag roughly, that makes a great baby gift, or a donation to your local food shelf.  They are always in need of baby items when I call them. 

My friend, Katy at The Deal Seeker, said she just bought 6 packages for under $9!  I'm sending Hubby R uptown today since there is no Walgreen's in the town I'm in right now.  I just paid $6 for a bag of diapers, this is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment