Friday, February 18, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

Well, this weekend I'll have to balance the checkbook, so I have a feeling our Indiana Fund will be depleted with all that is going on with the passing of our Dad.  But at least I had that available so I could spend this much time at home with Mom and everyone else.  So, I'll have a new update next Friday. 

Again, this just goes to show to always have money set aside for emergencies.  It seems we've had one thing after another since having Baby S, but for the most part we've had the money to pay for things, I just wish it was going towards the debt, not bills or funeral expenses!  Yet I am thankful we saved that little bit up.  So, stop back next week to see the damage :o)

*Note to myself - Get the taxes done!  haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment