Tuesday, November 15, 2011

By Whose Standards?

Tumblr_lkr90cpro61qf2ft3o1_500_largeI absolutely love this post on Heavenly Homemakers!  I needed to read that.  My life is much different than the "norm" because my husband and I both work in sales/commissions and thus don't have 9-5 jobs, we have four kids and live in a two bedroom home while we pay off our debt and pay cash for things.  It can be hard to be tempted to look at how others are living and wishing you lived like them, but we do not know everyone's circumstances and what their bank accounts look like.  So, be happy with where God is calling you to be :D 

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes is from the Penniless Parenting blog and she says "Forget about keeping up with the Joneses. The Jonses aren't paying your bills." LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking out that blog, thanks Andy! I love that saying too!

    ReplyDelete