Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cub Foods Ad Match Up 11/13 - 11/19/11

As you look over this list of match ups, don't forget that the Cub coupon book is also still in effect this week and the home mailers had $5 coupons on the front page.  If you missed it, you can find those match ups HERE.   A big thanks to Definitely Deals for putting together both lists.  Don't forget that Cub accepts manufacturer coupons up to 90 days after their stated expiration date.  I haven't been able to find their complete coupon policy on their site, but I did find a copy HERE, thanks to Pocket Your Dollars.

I didn't see anything on the list that I really need at first glance, but I would like to take advantage of the $5 coupon and some $1 coupons that recently expired.  What will you put in your shopping cart this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment