Sunday, January 23, 2011

Aldi Ad 1/23/11

If you're an Aldi lover, go to HERE to check out this weeks deals.  I tried Aldi for the first time in a LONG time tonight, and to be honest, I wasn't pleased with the meat I bought.  It was really tough and grissly (sp?).  I've never done their Double guarantee - can anyone tell me if I can do that with the steak I bought?  They do have the cheapest butter in town this week at $1.99.  I just have to check Kwik Trip before I head back there to buy more.  Their salad is also 99c.  I bought their rice (Like Rice-a-Roni, and it was good!) and turkey and ham sandwich meat for $2.99 each for 16 oz, which is a good price for me! 

1 comment:

  1. Aldi's frozen pizzas (I think the brand is Mama Cozi's?????) are really good, too. They taste just like Tombstone's, and are cheaper! On that same note, Target brand frozen pizzas are really good, too!

    ReplyDelete