Monday, January 31, 2011

Hy-Vee Text Alerts

If you shop at Hy-Vee, make sure to sign up for their NOWWOW program!  Sister C does!  I receive roughly 1-2 per day, and you pick the time of day you want to receive it.  I also signed up for all alerts, so I get more than some of you may want, which is what I like about this program - you choose how many you want.  If you get unlimited texting through your provider, then sign up for all of them.  Standard rates apply per your cell contract. 

Example - A few weeks ago I received a text for a 12 pk of Coke for 99c!  I'm not a pop drinker, but for that price I buy it and hide it for a special occasion.  I've also received one for 99c Jack's pizza.  There will be a code at the bottom, and you just have the cashier type it in their register.  Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment