Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Tips

Just a little tidbit tip from Sister C for those of you with kids that end up taking one, two or the whole gang with you each time you shop.  If my kids have to go with me, I've curbed their "Can I have this?  Can I have this? Mom, can we get cookies?  Mom, how about this..." by having them be my coupon finders.  There are peelies and blinkies all over the store.  Instead of having literally 100 "Can I have this" asked to me when we grocery shop together, I'm down to maybe 10.  MUCH better.  And instead of saying "No" to the all the time, I just say that I don't have a coupon.  They know I don't buy anything without a coupon (or on clearance, but they don't understand that yet).  It took a few trips to the store, but it's much smoother now.  Or I go at 9pm :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment