Friday, January 28, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

What is the reason you are wanting to coupon?  Is there something you want to buy and you are trying to save some money to buy it?  Do you need to cut your spending just to make ends meet?  Write down what that goal is, and put it on your refrigerator.  For me, Sister C, it's to save up $300-500 so we can take a trip back to see Gran and Grandpa in Indiana.  (I have others, but that is the first goal to meet.)  So each week, I'll post what my tally is for going and how I earned that money.  Feel free to share your stories!  I would love to hear them!





Deposit this week - $29.81
  • 11.81 in spare change (I pay with cash for just about everything, and rarely use change, so this is leftover from breaking a dollar)
  • $18.00 in leftover tips
Indiana Fund is currently $30.34

No comments:

Post a Comment