Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mail Call!

Did you get anything good in your mailbox today?  Sister C did!  See!


I received $10 Kohls Cash from my mommy :o)  My son needs MORE uniform pants.  Can't figure out how to keep him from playing and scooting around on his knees.  I also received my $20 P&G rebate!  This offer has since expired, so I won't bother telling you what it was about.  And a postcard from my friend who moved to Florida.  Yeah.  Rub it in that you are sunbathing and we're freezing.  ;o)

Head on over to see what Kristin says about how to get some fantastic coupons.  I did a ton of these (over 100) this past summer, and do a few here and there and I've received so many coupons.  It's definitely worth the 2 minutes it takes to look up some info and email a company to tell them what you think of their products.  I keep it short and sweet and personal, and of course say "Thanks for making a great product" at the end of it.  If they doesn't ask for your address, make sure to put it after you sign your name.  Do a few a day, and you'll start getting fantastic coupons within 2 weeks!  Not all companies send you coupons, some just say "Thanks" for being a loyal customer.  But in a world full of negatives and complaining, it's so nice to get compliments.  Each day Kristin tries to have 5 companies you can email with links to those pages - so it takes less time than what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment