Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday on a Budget



So E's 5th birthday is tomorrow and she informed me that there needs to be a big sign (banner) and balloons.  But that it should be a surprise to her what kinds they are.  Wow.  Ok, Your Highness.  But after much thought, I realized that even though I (Sister C) don't care for birthday celebrations, that doesn't mean that my kids don't.  So, I ran to the Dollar Store.  Grabbed up these balloons for $1 each and a banner for, yep, $1 :o)  So, before you pay for mylar balloons, check your Dollar Store first.  Otherwise you can drop $20 for a few balloons.  I'd rather spend the other $ on something else!

Plus they had lots of Birthday hats and crowns (I was not going to feed her ego), party favors, and other party decorations.  So make a run to the Dollar Store if you have an upcoming birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment