Monday, January 31, 2011

Money Saving Mom's 31 Weeks to a Better Grocery Budget

Crystal over at Money Saving Mom has started a series where every Monday she does a short clip (3+ minutes) on how to help you get your grocery budget under control.  She's already on Lesson 4, but I think for those of you that are new at this, or want to learn a few new tricks, check this out.  We'll try to post her updated lesson each week.  But for now, take 20 minutes and get caught up on her series.  Baby steps.  That's all it is!  No matter where you live, you can cut your grocery budget.  And when that happens, what would you like to do with all that extra money you are saving?!  After our trip to Indiana, I (Sister C) want to pay off 2 loans and start saving big time for our new home!  That's my goal in doing all of this, and every friday I'll update you on our progress!

Go HERE to get caught up on her lessons!  Let me know what you think and what you have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment