Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview

The list for what comes out in the Sunday Paper's coupons is out!  However, just an FYI, sometimes our coupons for Mankato (along with other areas) are a bit different.  There have been times I've boughten 4-6 papers for a specific coupon, and it didn't get included in our region.  So, when you stop by to pick up your papers, double check for 1. That your paper has coupons in them (some people steal coupons out of the paper and put them into another paper so they only have to buy one paper and get more coupons - which is WRONG, don't ever do that!) and 2. That your paper carries the coupons you are looking for so you know how many papers to buy. 

I haven't read through the whole paper yet.  So I don't know how many I will be buying.  I always buy at least two papers (Sister C).

No comments:

Post a Comment