Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ebates & QVC

Today, throught Ebates, you can earn 5% back on all your purchases on QVC!  This was my mother-in-laws favorite channel.  I even watch in honor of her every now and again :D  I, Sister C, do like their jewelry.  I have a stash of it upstairs lol 

If you aren't a member of Ebates, you should join now!  You'll get a bonus gift card just for signing up and making your first $25 purchase!  I received my check from them a few weeks ago from my online purchases.  It wasn't a lot, but it's not the holiday season yet when I'll be doing more online shopping starting in just a few short months!  Hubby R made an online purchase and got an ear full because he didn't go through Ebates first!  Oh I was ticked lol 

Stores on Ebates, just to name a few, are QVC, JCPenney, Kohl's, Walmart, Target, Barnes and Noble, The Children's Place, Teleflora, etc.  Go check them out.  The extra money you save up on Ebates can help you in your Financially Fit Friday story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment