Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Workout Wednesday

It's Wednesday again.  Time to 'fess up on how I've been doing with my exercise.  I think I'm doing okay.  I still don't like exercise but I've been keeping my walking date at 3 whenever possible (I missed 2 days because of meetings) and even took an evening walk with Scott last week.   This morning I added a 10 minute morning walk to my day.  Small step, I know, but I was pretty proud of myself.  My exercise goals for the week are simple:
1.  Keep the afternoon walk
2. Add the morning wak
If I can do this, I'll be up and moving 20 minutes a day more than I was before.  I've got to go for tonight, but I'll be back next week to tell you how I did.  In the meantime, go check out the Facebook page and see how many great deals we have found this week.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome for you! There are workout DVD's out there called 10 Minute Solutions. I love them! I have one that does arms, buns, thighs and abs. 10 minutes each, but at least a 10 minute quickie is more than I was doing before and I'm toning!

    ReplyDelete