Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Transformation Tuesday - One Week Down, 11 To Go....

Hi everyone!  Sister K here.  Week one of our Biggest Loser Challenge is now complete.  Results and winners will be notified soon.  I'd really like to win, but even if I don't I am happy to report that I dropped 4 pounds this week.  I wish it was more, but I got a little lazy on Monday with the holiday and didn't log my meals like I should have.  I've also been slacking on the daily walks the past 2 work days, so I'm going to work hard on that this week. 

Here are my goals for the coming week: 
1.  Lose 3 more pounds
2.  Eat a healthy breakfast every day
3.  Drink at least 3 bottles (24 oz each) of water each day

They sound easy, right?  I sure hope so!!  I'll be back tomorrow with another progress note and I'll let you know how my effort to exercise is going.........

No comments:

Post a Comment