Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Transformation Tuesday - Late Edition

Greetings Friends!

I know it's Wednesday, but I really wanted to share with you how I'm doing on my "transformation."  I still haven't won a weekly prize in the Biggest Loser contest, but I am consistently losing about 2 pounds each week.  As of this morning, I was down 12 pounds. 

Last time, I told you about the raw food cleanse I was about to start.  Well, I'm on day 3 and so far it's going okay.  I can't honestly say I'm enjoying it, but I'm not miserable and Scott is also doing it.  I didn't think he'd make it past the first day without milk and Raisn Bran, but he's doing great!  Tonight for supper, we were able to have our first non-raw food for the week.  I chose to make Southwest Black Bean Salad and eat it on corn tortillas.  It was really good.  I'll post the recipe later.

Here's how I did on last week's goals:

1.  Losing another 2-3 pounds - I lost 2 pounds
2.  Eating 200-300 calories for breakfast - I'm doing okay on this one.  It takes a little more effort than I thought it would though.
3.  Preparing for the 5 day cleanse by getting appropriate groceries - Scott and I went shopping on Sunday night.  I spent more that I usually do on groceries, but I really overbought.  I'll definitely have leftover veggies next week.
4.  Increasing water to a minumum of 4 bottles (12 cups / 96 oz) of water per day - I've learned to pace it out to make sure I can get this in.  It's been easier this week since Dr. Pepper isn't allowed on the cleanse diet.  :o)

Well, that's it for this week.  I'll be back next week with another update.  

No comments:

Post a Comment