Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturdays used to mean Scrapbooking

Sister K here.  I really like to scrapbook, and used to spend a lot of Saturdays at crops and workshops staying current on all my albums.  Somehow, over that last couple years I got behind and stopped working on my photos.  Today I decided to sit down and do some pages.  What I discovered was that my photos are a mess online and my scrapbook supplies are a disaster.  I have way more junk than I need and I can't find what I want.  I almost packed it up and gave up.  But, instead, I ordered a few prints from Walmart and am planning to get some pages done tonight. 

Then, I noticed Sister C's post about Ebates.  I hadn't checked them out yet, so I signed up.  I was really excited to find that there is a promo on Ebates for 16.5% back from Snapfish.  I clicked through and discovered another suprise - Snapfish has a promo right offering 9 prints for $0.99.  As I write this I am uploading 447 vacation pics that I plan to print out for under $5.00.  You really can't beat that!  You should definitely check it out.  If you don't click through Ebates, you can still get the great deal HERE.  Just upload your prints and enter code JULYPENNY99 at checkout. 

Just out of curiousity, how many of you are scrapbookers?  For those that aren't, where do you keep your photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment