Thursday, October 27, 2011

BzzAgent - Burt's Bees

I, Sister C, was given Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions to try through BzzAgent.  Here are my opinions about them...

1.  I'm not a fan of coconut smell, so it took a bit to get used to that.  I don't think it has coconut in it, but that's the fragrance it reminds me of.  I have no problem ignoring a smell if I know it's healthy for me :D
2.  I have been using Artistry for over 10 years now.  So I'm leary about using another product on my face.  But I left my Artistry at home and only took Burt's Bees with me to Wisconsin last week.  I have been using it for 7 days in a row now, just once a day because that's all I remember to do :D
3.  I like it.  My skin stays soft all day long.  As the weather gets colder and a bit more harsh on my skin, I'm curious to see if this will hold up.  So far it has.  Artistry has always been fantastic to me, but if I don't put enough moisturizer on my face, I can tell later in the day my skin is a bit drier, especially as the weather gets colder. 
4.  I really love that it has so many natural products in it.  Although I personally haven't had time to look at the back of the bottles to see what's all in it, I still love this product.  I might even use it on my hands as they tend to get more dried out during the winter time with all the handwashing I have to do at work.  Normally I do not use lotions at all, I stay hydrated by drinking A LOT of water all day long. 
5.  My face stays moisturized without the greasy residue that many moisturizers have.  I love this about Burt's Bees.  I do not get it with Artistry either, it's what I also look for in a moisturizer. 
6.  Not sure if I will completely switch over at all.  I want a moisturizer without sunscreen in it.  I believe our skin needs the sun, God made our bodies to be outdoors, so I don't agree in using sunscreen.  This is one thing I do not like about Artistry.  I love that Burt's Bees has no sunscreen in it!  This is a major factor I consider as I look for a new moisturizer.  And I did not see anything about sunscreen in the ingredients list.
7.  The facial cleanser I think worked well.  I'm used to one that foams up when you use it, and this one does not, but I feel like my face is clean, so I'm happy with it.  I did try using it as a body wash, and I did not like it as it didn't foam up lol 

I have several samples, if you see me - ask for one :D  I also have coupons I'll share later :D 

Go HERE to check it out online.

No comments:

Post a Comment