Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Transformation Tuesday

Sorry I missed you all last week.  Real life has been crowding in on my blog / facebook time.  It's also been making it tough to stick to my resolutions and goals.  So, last time I made a goal it was pretty small - 30 minutes of exercise in 7 days.  Amazingly enough, I squeaked in just enough time to meet the goal, and not much more.  I definitely need to work a little harder at that goal in the weeks to come.

I know it will sound like an excuse, but I really don't have time to add anything else to my day.  Are any of you full time working moms?  How do you find time to work outside the home, get all the "mom" and "wife" things done and still exercise while getting more than 4 hours of sleep per night?  I'm really struggling to figure it out right now and would love to hear from some of you who have found that balance.

I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment