Friday, October 21, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

"When real faith grips you, you develop a mind-set that looks for the best in everything, refuses to give up, finds a way around or through every obstacle, and presses on to victory."
- Norman Vincent Peale


Have you started a money makeover? What are you planning on paying CASH for? What bill are you paying off? Share a bit of your story! No story is too small to share! Real life stories keep Sister C motivated :D

Emergency Fund - $1000 - STOCKED!

Credit Card Beginning Balance 4/29/11 - $6031.08
  • I did not deposit any money this week as we had Grandpa visiting and then I headed to G's house, so the spare change and extra tips will be rolled into next week.   
  • Current Balance - $2289.02
    • Goal is to have this loan paid off before Halloween - October 31, 2011!
        • THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!  I sold the car yesterday, so when I get back to Mankato I can deposit the money and with our next paycheck we will begin saving for our house!!!!!  I cannot put enough exclamation marks on that last sentance! 
Fun Money - Not sure what to save up for.  I'm toying with the idea of visiting my sister in Maine in June...
  • Current Balance $?  No idea, I'm in Wisconsin and forgot to deposit money before I left.  I'll update it next week :D
    • This account pays for my membership at Curves, for my ladies night out, and gifts for birthdays and Christmas.  So I need to start saving for Christmas!  Oh wait, I'm excellent at finding sales/deals, so I don't need much lol 
New TV Fund - We "need" a new tv.  Ours is a decade old, on a tiny stand, and we'd really like one we can mount on the wall so Baby Sylvia doesn't tip it over on her.  And it's really dark, so having a tv with color would be a treat :D 
  • Goal is $300 by Thanksgiving, since Black Friday is a great day for sales :D

No comments:

Post a Comment