Friday, October 14, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

Have you started a money makeover? What are you planning on paying CASH for? What bill are you paying off? Share a bit of your story! No story is too small to share! Real life stories keep Sister C motivated :D

Emergency Fund - $1000 - STOCKED!
  • Deposited $289.19 from leftover paychecks and tips!
Credit Card Beginning Balance 4/29/11 - $6031.08
  • Deposited $400 from leftover paycheck & tips
  • Deposited $1.97 in spare change
  • Current Balance - $2208.02
    • Goal is to have this loan paid off before Halloween - October 31, 2011!
      • We may have to push this back to Thanksgiving time, as we ended up paying off the other credit card after starting to pay this one off, but I'm not willing to change the date quite yet. I'm still pursuing this date!
      • Ooooo!  This date is creeping up on us!  Dad never took my name off the title when he bought my first car from me, so I inherited it after he passed away in February.  When I sell it, I hope to pay off the loan!!  Prayers this happens in the next two weeks! 
Fun Money - Not sure what to save up for.  I'm toying with the idea of visiting my sister in Maine in June...
  • Deposited $30 in fun money
  • Current Balance $155.23
    • This account also pays for my membership at Curves, for my ladies night out, and gifts for birthdays and Christmas.  So I need to start saving for Christmas!  Oh wait, I'm excellent at finding sales/deals, so I don't need much lol 
New TV Fund - We "need" a new tv.  Ours is a decade old, on a tiny stand, and we'd really like one we can mount on the wall so Baby Sylvia doesn't tip it over on her.  And it's really dark, so having a tv with color would be a treat :D 
  • Goal is $300 by Thanksgiving, since Black Friday is a great day for sales :D

No comments:

Post a Comment