Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Potato Cake with Bacon, Sour Cream and ApplesI had a hard time with this week's menu plan.  Nothing sounded interesting to me when I started.  So, I dug out all the magazines I've tossed up in the cupboard and purged.  I went through and tore out the pages of the ones I like and put the rest in recycling.  By the time I was done, I had so many choices I didn't know which recipes to choose.  Here's what I ended up with:

Sunday:  I realized I didn't have what I needed to make the swiss steak and I found a really yummy looking recipe online on Saturday so we altered our meal plan and made Baked French Toast.

Monday:  Baked Salmon, BirdsEye Brown and Wild Rice, French Green Beans 

Tuesday:  Roast Beef, Baked Potato, Peas

Wednesday:  Pasta Primavera, Salad, French Bread

Thursday:  PLT (Portobello, Lettuce, Tomato) Sandwich, Fruit

Friday:  Mexican Manicotti, Corn

Saturday:  Potato Cake with Bacon, Kale, Cooked Apples

Sunday:  Leftovers or Subway after soccer (2 footlongs for $9.99)

I also looked up the recipes on the websites of the magazines I had so I could provide you with links.  (I'm feeling really clever right about now.)  

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment