Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Last week I knew I would be gone most nights so I planned a week full of crock pot meals.  Unfortunately, my job took so much of my time (see the lunchbox addition) that I have no idea what my family ate for supper last week because I didn't even have time to put the crock pot meals together.  Wait - they had eggs and sausages on Thursday, because I did see them for a few minutes on my way from work to a meeting.  Anyway, last week was a zoo and I plan to do better this week.  :o)  I'm keeping it simple, but I think they'll appreciate getting back to "normal" again.

Monday:  Baked Potatoes, Broccoli, Deviled Eggs
Tuesday:  Chicken Taco Bowls, Carrots and Dip
Wednesday:  Pork Chops, Baked Beans, Bread or Rolls
Thursday:  Tator Tot Hotdish, Green Beans
Friday:  French Toast, Eggs, Fruit
Saturday:  Hamburgers, Fries, Raw Veggies and Dip

That's it - keeping it simple.  What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment