Monday, October 10, 2011

Physically Fit Friday

Oops, this didn't post.  You didn't miss much lol 

I was disappointed in that I didn't get measured, only weighed.  Normally at the beginning of the month I also want my measurements to compare to the previous month's.  But I'm doing a Biggest Loser challenge at Curves and they said just to wait until the end of this month when the contest ends.  Oh well.

I didn't lose any more weight this week, but I know I feel better and I do notice things changing a bit in my upper abs.  I'm able to suck it in better haha :D  Not a huge deal, but I know I'm on the right track.

PLUS, through doing this journey, I'll be adding a few more things to my shopping list for me to make my own food at home.  This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, but our budget just wouldn't fit it.  I decided instead of taking the full leap, we'll just get a few things here and there as we run out of the regular stuff, until I have things all replaced.  Last week I bought whole wheat flour and organic honey to make My Mom's Granola.  I noticed I'm fuller way longer when I eat this for breakfast, and even a small snack in the afternoon and I have more energy - which is so important considering I close down a restaurant four nights a week and don't get to bed until 2-3am most of those days.




Sorry this week's are a bit blurry, I broke my charger for my good camera, so I had to use my really old one.  Good news - it shows how much better technology is in just five short years :D

No comments:

Post a Comment