Friday, September 9, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

Have you started a money makeover? What are you planning on paying CASH for? What bill are you paying off? Share a bit of your story! No story is too small to share! Real life stories keep Sister C motivated :D

Emergency Fund - Stocked

Credit Card Beginning Balance 4/29/11 - $6031.08

  • Deposited $5.06 in spare change
  • Deposited $6 in leftover tips.
  • Deposited $4.99 from Renpure rebate
  • Deposited $10
    • I was sent an email asking to come back as a customer for a certain company and I'd get $10 towards my next magazine subscription.  The fine print said I could get that in a check to me even without buying more magazines.  This is the second time they've done it in the last few months.  They might pay my debt off with just this lol
  • Current Balance - $3750.00
    • Goal is to have this loan paid off before Halloween - October 31, 2011!
      • We may have to push this back to Thanksgiving time, as we ended up paying off the other credit card after starting to pay this one off, but I'm not willing to change the date quite yet. I'm still pursuing this date!

No comments:

Post a Comment