Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



We started soccer this weekend.  Jordan plays every Friday and Sunday evening at 5:15.  I like that we get done so early, but it throws off my meal planning.  :o)
Chicken Taco Bowls

Sunday:  Leftover Chili after soccer

Monday:  Roast Beef in slow cooker, Pasta Side and Peas

Tuesday: Chicken Taco Bowl with Fresh Fruit - I'm also going to experiment with a beef version using leftover meat from Monday night for Scott.  I originally found this recipe linked from MoneySavingMom's menu plan page.

Wednesday:  Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese

Thursday:  French Toast or Egg Bake 

Friday:  Spinach and Chicken Pasta with Raw Veggies

You'll notice I don't put Saturday on my menu and I only have one meal a day planned.  My kids are old enough to get their own breakfast and I keep plenty of cereal or bagels or waffles on hand.  We are all at work or school during the day Monday - Friday.  We also tend to eat whatever is in the frig for Saturday meals and Sunday lunches.  Occasionally I'll come up with something, but it's not usually planned.  Right now, this is working for us.  

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment