Friday, September 23, 2011

Financially Fit Friday

Have you started a money makeover? What are you planning on paying CASH for? What bill are you paying off? Share a bit of your story! No story is too small to share! Real life stories keep Sister C motivated :D

Emergency Fund - Stocked

Credit Card Beginning Balance 4/29/11 - $6031.08

  • Deposited $3.17 in spare change
  • Deposited $8.60 from selling some kids clothes to Once Upon a Child
  • Current Balance - $3334.29
    • Goal is to have this loan paid off before Halloween - October 31, 2011!
      • We may have to push this back to Thanksgiving time, as we ended up paying off the other credit card after starting to pay this one off, but I'm not willing to change the date quite yet. I'm still pursuing this date!
Ok.  I have a confession.  I can't subtract.  A few weeks ago I said I paid off the Best Buy card in full.  I messed up, and I still owe $76.  How this happened, I don't know.  I kept my receipts and yep, I just subtracted way wrong lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment