Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hasbro Coupons and ShopKo Scenario

Hasbro Travel Guess WhoHasbro Travel Connect 4Hasbro Travel TroubleHasbro Travel Hungry Hippos







Do you remember the Hasbro coupons we mentioned a while ago?  You can still print them HERE.  I was in ShopKo this afternoon and noticed that they have all their games on sale - Buy One, Get One 50% off.  The regular price for travel size games at my store was $6.99.  If you buy two and use two of the $4.00/1 coupons from Hasbro, that's 2 games for only about $2.50.  They would make great school exchange gifts or stocking stuffers.  I didn't get to Target the other week like I planned, so I'm going to try to get back to ShopKo this week and pick up Connect 4 and Guess Who.  You can also work this deal on full size games, but I am sure those will go much lower when we get closer to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment