Monday, September 26, 2011

Physically Fit Friday

Oops, this never got posted on Friday...

Well, it's been two weeks since I started working out.  I'm the type of person that starts working out again slowly.  I really HATE being so sore I can't move.  So for the last two weeks, I took it "easy" getting back into exercising at Curves.  And I'm so glad I did.  Yesterday was the first day I really pushed myself, and even though I felt like I just wanted to quit and go home and tackle my HUGE to-do list, I kept going, at a great pace.  And it feels so good once I'm done!  I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm joining a Biggest Loser contest today and I'll get weighed, measured and have a body fat test done every Thursday.  I love the weekly stats as that should motivate me more than the typical once a month I would have normally done there. 

There are no pics for the week, I plan on doing that only on the first Friday of every month.  So you'll have to wait a bit to see me looking fabulous :D

Have you started getting back into shape?  I'd love to hear how you are doing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment